7/7/10

The Monolith doesn't take Batman's crap



'The Monolith' was an ongoing series from DC Comics that met an unfortunate end after only 12 issues in early 2005. It was created by Jimmy Palmiotti, Justin Grey, and Phil Winslade, although the scan here is from an arc illustrated by Tomm Coker. I love that anytime a new hero deals Batman they're portrayed as completely intimidated by him, but here its not the case. How often is someone just disinterested?

It really was a great series, and five years later and several projects behind them, its still Monolith I look back to when I'm saying that Palmiotti and Grey are a good team. I'm not very good at reviews, but at some point I need to look back over this series for this blog, but more-so because i haven't read it in ages and it deserves to be gone threw again. Plus there's my crush on Tilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment