7/7/10

11 cards I want from M11

Let me start by saying that these are not the best cards, or the ones I think will make the most impact. Just cards I would like because I can plug them into pre-existing decks I've already got and they would make them better. Casual FTW. 

Its a 2/2 for 2 in red with a good ability! I don't know if I'd play it over Blood Knight in my sligh build, but the chance for extra damage is very tempting. Being a goblin gives it all sorts of tribal uses too.

I need this to replace my Sage Owl's in my Djinn of Wishes Deck. Sage is good for fixing, but it won't remove any bad draws I have.  Nice, nice common!

I never got a Baneslayer with my M10 box, and it was already selling for $20 the day it was out. I don't need it to dominate any one-on-one games, and I play a lot of multiplayer so its hardly going to get out of control. She's just pretty and an angel and I like playing those.

 This guy just looks like a Ray Harryhausen creature, and that alone makes it kick ass.

I just want this since I have no Ravenous Baloth's. Its a solid 4/4 for 4 that has lifegain and anti-discard, and I have a r/g Beast deck it would fit in just perfectly.

Look how pretty! For some reason, I love these less dark swamp images. Dan Frazier's was my choice from M10.

I LOVE tribal, and always wanted to make a second tribal knight deck. The one I have now is based around the enemy paladins, but this would give me a chance to do a more standard ww build. I may never get to it though, since I have a soldier deck AND a kithkin that fill the same role.

Leviathan is one of my all-time favourite creatures. It's big and mean and has cool art and is ridiculously hard to make worth using. Stormtide is much simpler, a lazier leviathan for the player, but its clearly much better. Good abilities on a leviathan? Hard to pass up.

When I went to load this image, even my computer didn't believe me and flashed 'image failed' and made me re-try. Well, he isn't as good as Version 2, but original Jace isn't bad and i have a lot of decks that could use more draw!
I saw people wanting to play this in standard, but I assume it'll flounder like Salvage Titan did. Doesn't matter, super-fun on a table-top, but the mythic rarity sucks and isn't needed. A good card for rare. :/

Awesome reprint! I've wanted to get my hands on a playset for a long time, but they were always too pricey for the level of gameplay I'm at. Going to throw this into a few mono black decks I've got!

1 comment:

  1. You should get a couple royal elementals if they were reprinted

    ReplyDelete