7/28/10

I'm being hunted by a predator because of Sara Jay

The facts:

- Predators hunt the most dangerous things they can, searching for the most impressive prey they can.

- Man has, when the pinnacle of our species, the ability to defeat a predator.

- Once after a convention Sara Jay fed me cotton candy

Thus, being the ultimate man I am in fact the ultimate prey.

At work these past few days I've heard the clicking noise, so I know there's a predator waiting for me to let my guard down but probably too afraid to try me straight up. He knows that like the Undertaker, I'd make him famous. I did think it was kind of weird for a Predator to be at Wal-Mart bugging me, and nobody else seems to hear it, but I guess that just shows how attuned to badassery I am.Which means at this point its a waiting game, to see if its him (them?) or me that makes the first mistake. And while we're waiting, Sara Jay;

No comments:

Post a Comment