7/13/10

Independence Day Project Cover Samples

Many years ago, when I was trying to become involved in the world of comics, I was part of the Independence Day Project. The group was started by Jason Berek-Lewis (who sadly seems to have vanished from comics) as was supposed to be an outlet for creative frustrations and to foster more unity within independent comics. It never really panned out - although the community is still strong and I'm glad to have been briefly considered among them as a peer. What I have to post today is a follow-up to that group, the cover for a indy anthology I was hoping to put together during my time in Las Vegas. Time has sadly robbed me of the original artists name, but please enjoy these pics from a simpler, more idealistic time in my creative life. I'll post more stuff like this as time goes on.





No comments:

Post a Comment