7/13/10

Grizzly

Here's a short recap of the bear-attack movie Grizzly, made up from memories of  the time me and Matt watched it like a year ago while eating some crappy pizza.



Grizzly is the story of a bear thats really big. He kills a lot of women in the beginning of the movie, and I can;t remember if its because he hates lesbians or something. I know we were talking about lesbians but I don't recall how much of that was in the movie. I'm like 25% sure no one believes the sheriff that a bear was doing the killings, because it would be weird for a bear to be in the woods. One guy shoots at the bear and it dodges, then pushes over one of those giant ranger towers because if he can't eat the guy he can at least make him fall to his death. and then maybe he eats him. I just know he hates women. There's one dude who gets knocked out and the bear buries him to eat him, then he wakes up and gets out of the whole and the bear may or may not have been there. Also a guy in a helicopter. The bear is killed with a missile or something, and there's a big explosion. It's a pretty okay movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment