8/1/10

Pee at the urinal, coward

I see this a lot at my job, and it bothers me; a seemingly normal man walking past the urinal and going into a stall to take a piss. There's only two stalls in the bathroom, so you know you're torpedoing someone who needs a stall just for a little privacy, and I don't get it. The urinals have dividers, and its not a freaking trough or anything, so why can;t you act like a man and use a urinal?

Now, if you feel the need to sit and leak thats one thing. I'm actually okay with that, because if you're on your feet all day taking a 30 second break is okay. But closing yourself up in a stall to stand up and go? What the hell. You're not a man, thats for sure. 

I've also seen guys walk up and try to go into a stall to find it occupied, then use the urinal without any problems at all. I just don't understand the deal, if you want to have a place to stand up and piss thats EXACTLY what a urinal is for, stop being a little bitch who's afraid everybody out to see your dick and just man up and go the bathroom. 

1 comment:

  1. All the stalls are empty, with the exception of the one I am in. Why the Fuck does some chick have to go into the one right next to mine? I mean really? o.O

    ReplyDelete