8/14/10

Dear Jerks at work,

Please don't come to my register, thats not for normal check-outs anyway, and leave your basket. Ya see, the place where you picked them up, the place where they go, is right next to the exits. You know, the same damn place you literally HAVE to go to when you're leaving.

I'm doing you a fucking favour by checking you out when I don't have to, and you leave the basket at my counter that is used to display actual stuff? Seriously? You're so much of a selfish prick you need me to leave my station, walking next to you (which I've had to do several times) to put a basket away at the same place you're going?

Please stop being such lazy pieces of shit.

Sincerely,
the guy giving you bad service next time you're in, or flat out ignoring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment